Valentine’s Day is around the corner. On the day treat this sumptuous dish to your partner. This romantic recipe can reveal how much your partner means to you. Not only does the recipe combine savory, mouth-watering and luxurious taste, but it is also really ease to prepare. If you’re limited on time and space, then this recipe is the way to go. This recipe is perfect for two and you can prepare it in under 30 minutes.
Who doesn’t love those fantastic charred steakhouse lines on steak? Yes, we all do! That’s why select at least a one-inch thick steak, so it can contain a little color on the outside. The combination of steak and veggies makes it really appealing.
The awesome thing about the recipe is that you can swap the veggies as the season appears. If you’ve got a number of baby carrots in the refrigerator, slice them in! Cauliflower, broccoli, cherry tomatoes; swap with whatever item you feel will make great additions. Whether you add cauliflower or broccoli, just give it enough room on the pan to seer until golden-brown. I’ll be preparing the recipe with potatoes.
The Recipe at a Glance
- Recipe Name: Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Baby potatoes (1 lb.)
- Freshly crushed black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Olive oil (3 tablespoons)
- Diced garlic cloves (3)
- Chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Flank steak (1 lb.)
- Boil potatoes in a large container of salted boiling water for 12 minutes until softened. Drain the water.
- Preheat broiler, loosely spread oil on a baking sheet or apply nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes on a large rimmed baking sheet and throw in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, rosemary and garlic.
- On a plate, season the steak with salt and pepper. Then, rub it with oil and lemon juice.
- Add the prepared steak in the middle of the steak.
- Start broiling the steak until charred at the edges.
- Flip once, about 4 minutes per side to achieve medium-rare.
- Let rest, then serve
Steak Substitutes – this recipe can suit many different types of steak; such as: flank, New York Strip, hanger.
Where to Store – if you have leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for not more than 4 days.
Bottom Line – the unique combination of steak and veggies really makes the recipe a desirable one. Plus, it is known as an easy dinner that requires much less cleanup. It looks fabulous too!