Look no further for the Best Broiled or Grilled Marinated Chicken recipe ever! The cooking styles, including the use of marinades, will add a healthier twist to your meal. I am sure this quick and easy chicken marinade recipe is going to be your favorite because of its amazing taste and flavor or tenderness! You know chicken is a meat high in protein and low in fat. And this marinade is great for a sweet scent and keeps the chicken incredibly moist and atrociously delicious!
Marinades can be made up of lemon juice, garlic, and other herbs as required to bring out a unique flavor certain to please many palates. Grilling and broiling are (much) the same methods of cooking chicken. Once you have marinated your chicken for two to eight hours, it will be ready to cook. Just marinade, season, bake and enjoy.
They both use a dry heat that quickly cooks the surface and grilling your marinated chicken fulfills your desire to cook outdoors as well as helps maintain healthy eating habits. When broiling, this infusion of flavor does not occur.
Broiled or Grilled Marinated Chicken Recipe
- Yield: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 85 min
- Ready Time: 95 min
- 1 stephen ceideburg
- 3 Tablespoon cilantro root, Minced
- 3 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 Tablespoon Chinese light soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper, Freshly Ground
- 1 Tablespoon garlic (3 cloves), Minced
- 2 lb chicken legs (or breasts)-skin and fat removed
How to Cook
- Combine cilantro root, fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, pepper and garlic in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth and pour into a shallow, non-aluminum dish. Add chicken and turn to coat evenly with marinade.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the broiler or prepare a charcoal or gas grill.
- Drain the chicken and reserve the marinade for basting.
- Broil or grill the chicken on a lightly oiled rack approximately 3 inches from the heat for 10 minutes.
- Turn the chicken and baste with the reserved marinade. Discard any leftover marinade.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until the outside is browned and the inside is no longer pink.
Related Post: 10 Dinner Recipes Made On The Grill Pan
Note: You need to make sure your chicken is fully cooked. And please don’t use a fork to turn the chicken as it cooks. The penetration causes the juices to escape. You just need to make sure that the internal temperature of chicken breasts should reach 170 F and 180 F for whole chicken. Don’t forget to leave the skin on the chicken during cooking and that helps preserve the chicken’s natural moisture.